Patio Isabel Resort Pool Rules
- All patrons must pay the swimming pool fee before entering the pool premises, regardless of whether they will swim or not.
- Please refrain from using the following as your swim outfit as swimsuits:
- Shorts with metal buttons and zippers which may cause itchiness.
- Colored T-shirts (pool water may cause fading of your colored shirts).
- Street clothes (eg.. 6-pocket shorts, jogging pants, leggings, basketball shorts which may cause muscle cramps).
- Kids should not be left unattended at any time within the pool premises.
- Kindly take a shower before diving into the pool.
- Strictly NO Running on the Pool Deck; it is very slippery when wet.
- NO vertical diving in the swimming pool.
- NO eating and drinking in the swimming pool (except tap water).
- Holding your breath underwater & drinking liquor while swimming may lead to hyperventilation and which may cause shallow water blackout and drowning.
- NO pets are allowed at the at pool area or lobby.
- The management will not honor any refund under any circumstances.
- The management have the right to ask any patron/s to leave the premises immediately due to their unruly behavior.
- The management will not be held liable to any incident caused upon by patrons who doesn't follow the swimming pool rules.
WE ARE OPEN DAILY FROM 8 AM TO 8 PM (except on Party Reservations, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and Good Friday).
NO NIGHT SWIMMING.
SEMI-OLYMPIC POOL DEPTH: 4feet/6feet/4feet
KIDDIE POOL DEPTH: 2 1/2 feet