The following policies are to be observed by every guest.
Our hostel is within a residential subdivision with private neighbors. That means this is not a party hostel. Every guest needs to be quiet in the hallway and has to respect our neighbors as well as their fellow guests staying at the hostel.
Advance Booking Policy
- Rooms may be booked in advance, provided that the guest pays for their stay in full. Please take note that the advance payment of room rental does not establish charging privileges; guests paying on cash basis may not charge incidentals to their room account. Charges must be paid as they are incurred. Telephone charges are required to be brought to a current status daily.
- Reservation may be held until 4:00 pm on the day of the guests’ arrival. If the guest has a guaranteed all night reservation, the Management guarantees that rooms will be held all night. If the guest must cancel, they must call at least one day before arrival date.
- Management will advise its guests in case the premises are fully-booked for their desired dates.
Kindly e-mail Patio Isabel Resort at email@example.com to get the details and e-mail a scanned copy of your receipt/deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your reservation. All payments must be in Philippine Pesos (PHP).
Any amendments in your confirmed booking will be handled on a case by case basis and will be in accordance to room availability. CANCELLATION of confirmed room bookings for any reason not attributable to the fault of Patio Isabel Resort shall be subject to the following charges:
- 1 Night charge – If guest modifies / cancels booking MORE THAN 14 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the Room Booking — For cancellation of booking within 14 days or less prior to arrival, NO SHOW.
- For shortening of stay, reduction in the number of rooms, or change of room type, for force majeure, labor disputes, natural disasters or other causes beyond the control of Management.
- No "just-in-case" bookings!
- Guest check-in time is at 2:00 pm. Guests checking in between 11:00 am to 2:00 pm will be accommodated as soon as rooms become available. Guests checking in between 8:00 pm to 12:00 midnight should include the prior night in their reservation. Guests should also inform management beforehand if they are arriving past 8:00pm.
- Guest are requested to register the following particulars with the hostel at the Front Desk on the day of arrival:
1. Name, Address, Sex, Nationality and Occupation of person/s seeking accommodation.
2. In case of foreigners, in addition to the particulars stated in number 1, his/her passport number, date and time of arrival in the Philippines.
3. Day and hour of departure.
4. Other special request of the hostel.
- Advance payment for room is required for the entire duration of the stay. Please take note that the advance payment does not establish charging privileges, guest on a cash basis may not charge incidentals to their room account. Charges must be paid as they incurred. Telephone charges are required to a current status daily.
- Reservation may be held until 4:00 pm time of the guest’s arrival. If the guest has guaranteed all night reservation, the Management guarantees that the room/s will be held all night. If the guest must cancel, they must call at least one day before arrival date.
- In case of fully-booked on future dates management shall send advance notice to the guest and confirm reservation.
- Please note that the hostel does not operate a 24-hour front desk. Guests arriving between 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM (Philippine Standard Time) should inform management beforehand. Management can only wait for guests to check-in up to 12 midnight only.
- Please inform Patio Isabel Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You may use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the resort directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- Guest checkout time is 12:00 noon. The above stipulation notwithstanding, the resort may accede to the use of the room beyond the check-out time. In such case there is additional charge as follows:
30% of the room charge for the first hour.
50% of the room rate after the first hour up to 6th hour.
After 6 hours, full room charge.
Luggage may be stored after check out for 48 hours for no additional charge. We will charge a storage fee of PHP 200/day for luggage stored past the first 48 hours.
Policy while Staying at the Hostel
- Management will not be liable for any losses in the guest/s room/s, please deposit your money and valuables at the front desk’s safety deposit boxes.
- Kindly inform management ahead of time if you wish to extend your stay; extensions are still subject to room availability and must be paid in advance.
- Please advise front desk in case you wish to check out to insure proper payment.
- Management reserves the right to inform guest of overdue accounts, and to vacate the hostel premises for non-payment to avoid legal action (account shall be settled accordingly).
- Removal of fixtures or other room accessories is strictly prohibited; item/s lost in the room shall be charged to the occupants accordingly.
- We provide clean bed-linen for every guest. Please refrain from bringing your own bedsheets or sleeping bags.
- Refrain from using equipment and fixtures other than intended and personal purposes.
- Keep the rooms tidy at all times. Management will charge a cleaning fee of 10% of their billing upon checkout if the room is left too unkempt after guests’ stay
- Guests are not allowed to bring pets in their room/s, articles with offensive odor, explosives and inflammable materials such as gun powder, gasoline etc., anything illegal by-law.
- The hostel welcomes guest parents with children; please make sure that they do not play in the corridors and in public areas. Parents are responsible for their children.
- Excess guest other than the registered guest/s must secure clearance at the front desk for security reasons. No more than no. of guest/s per room are allowed in the room or in any manner contrary to maintenance of public peace and order and good morals as provided by law.
- No smoking within the hostel premises. There is a designated smoking area right outside of the gate of the hostel, along the street; this also serves as the parking area.
- Consumption of hard liquor within the rooms is prohibited. Also, guests are not allowed to consume alcohol in the common area past 10:00 PM.
- Please respect other people within the premises; fellow guests, staff, and neighbors. The hostel is located within a private subdivision, mandated by strict guidelines on noise kept at a minimum after 10:00 PM.
- Guest/s may entertain visitors in the common area of the hostel dormitory (the covered area outside the main door) until 10:00 pm only. No visitor/s of guests will be allowed to stay in their room/s unless they have written consent from management. Additional charges will be charged upon checkout if guests fail to comply.
- Any disturbances that annoy other guest in the corridors or in any other areas of the hostel shall be turned over to the hostel security officer for rejection.
- Distributing advertising materials to other guest in the hostel is not permitted.
- Secure the door lock and chain when retiring.
- Articles and laundry left in the guest rooms will be kept up to 6 months (depending on the value of the items). If no one will claim ownership or no forwarding address has been given, the left articles will be disposed of to cover the cost of storage and handling.
- In case of emergencies, please familiarize yourself (room occupants) to the evacuation layout plan near the fire extinguisher in case of fire or earthquake. Do not panic and go to the nearest exit.